• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hurricane Extreme Exhaust

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw this on the UK forum. Apparently only available in Brazil right now.

Side discharge cna melt the tires of that cage that pulls up too close at a stop. ;)

[video=youtube;7v_eEUlhI6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v_eEUlhI6c[/video]

Google Translate from their web page:
More Detalhes
HURRICANE EVOLUTION offers the best tip Hurrimade in style at the National and International Markets

- Exhaust all polished stainless steel
- American Synthetic Wool
- Flute stainless steel
- Sports Kernels
- Improved perfomace
- Not necessary adjustment and injection
- Sports Snoring
- Cover in Fiberglass Matte Black in color
- Necessary to make the cut 05 cm after the catalyst and the sport will be secured by clamps then

Check out the photos of the installed product
Guarantee of 06 months starting from the date of receipt of the product
See our Customer Service if you have questions
Surely we have what you are looking for
Hurricane - Fábrica

Muffle hanger mount looks weird with nothing hanging from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I respect those who are ga-ga over it, but it looks like a colostomy to me. One that snores. Highlights the cheap looking box channel swingarm.

Nah..

I posted this on here last year believe it or not!

I believe it! But, according to the thread date, this one was posted almost two years ago. :confused::)

Last edited:
I put a Delkevic on my bike and to me it sounds the same and looks better. I paid $180 for it when it was on sale on Ebay.

You get a delkevic for $180? Where do I sign up for that? I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Can't justify spending $500 plus for any other slip on.

You get a delkevic for $180? Where do I sign up for that? I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Can't justify spending $500 plus for any other slip on.

Exhaust Muffler Silencer Slip-on Tri-Oval 13" Carbon Honda NC700X ABS 2011-2015
( 181607576987 )
Add note
ITEM PRICE:
US $182.97

Bought it back in February when they had a big sale going on. Now over $300. I paid $182 with free shipping, Ebay. I am a happy puppy !! Another fellow on this site bought one as well, he gave me the info and I bought it quick.

Back