• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old tag: Old gas pump
1.jpg
Back in the old days it was possible to sell gas out front of a country store or auto repair garage. Those days are gone. This small engine sales and service dealership gave up on selling gas in 2002 but for some reason he kept his three gas pumps out back of his store on top of this shipping container. I don't know what he wants with them, I suspect he is a hoarder. Meh, what do I know?

New tag: Police motorcycle
2.jpg
This officer was taking pictures of a fender bender. After I took my picture the citizen he was dealing with said to me "Nice bike" I nodded, then the cop came over and while fidgeting with his camera mentioned that he wanted to get one of these the standard model he said he liked the "storage compartment" (frunk).

So who's going to bite and go for the old tag of police bike and new tag of recently acquired ticket!!! :p

Somebody better snatch this up pretty soon or all the PD's are going to put their bikes away for the winter.

Last time I saw a police motorcycle was at least 18 months ago.

I saw a pair of them a couple weeks age running radar, I was on my bicycle and on the other side of the road, guess i wasn't speeding they didn't stop me.:cool:

I know the Quapaw tribal Marshals have a couple. Maybe I can call them tomorrow if it is not raining.

Quapaw tribal marshals have two motor officers.
They are scheduled to get two 2018 Harleys.

Thanks to the Marshals for pulling the bike out of the barn, even though the two officers were not around.
The offices are in the abandoned mining town of Picher.

The mines were on land held by the US government in trust for individual Quapaws, some of whom became quite wealthy.

Old tag: With a police motorcycle.

82990CA1-3D18-4F55-B605-F0A2EB667AF4.jpg

New tag:

A highway sign for something defunct, like a factory, a school, a business or in this case a town that has been disincorporated and has vanished.

FF497AB6-9E52-4DA2-9B13-6F39C02E0B28.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, alt. Any sign for something defunct, not just a highway sign, perhaps a business sign.

That's much more possible for me, but it looks like we might be having real winter again this year.

Between rain and the holiday it'll be week after next before we get a chance to ride again.

I like this tag. If it were mine, I would let it ride for a little longer.
>T

I've got one, just not sure I can get to it in the next few days. Nonetheless, leave the challenge - someone will get to it. That's the whole point of this game!

53f382520e7569ba9203bd24d34fad2a.jpg

Old tag revised with a sign for something defunct. Thanks for opening up the options here. That was a hard one! New tag arriving later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back