• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old Tag: Body of Water

beach 001.jpg

New Tag: American Flag or Your county's Flag

beach 002.jpg

Whale (45 ft) that beached itself on Galveston Beach a few days ago.

[video=youtube;IcDlB_0Qg1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcDlB_0Qg1Q[/video]

Last edited:
Old tag: country flag
63affce9c5e6b48a85a757a558b2332d.jpg

New tag: two-wheeled parking only. Doesn't have to be covered.
a330b557cb83d43d3360fda5203db8b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old tag Library

Library.jpg

New Tag to get the Canadians (go Boston Bruins) and the rest of our winter friends out on the road, any ice rink (indoor or outdoor)

arena.jpg

Last edited:
This is a tough tag. Up north in Yankee or Canuck country weather doesn't allow many out for pictures of their NC and down here where riding weather is OK there are no ice rinks. I could probably take a picture of a lake that was ice a million years ago before global warming kicked in.

Hey Fuzzy,

Come on, where is that Southern ingenuity? I did a quick search on google for "Georgia Ice rinks" and 9 popped up. Okay, we'll give the Southern gang a break by allowing a Roller Skating rink to qualify as well.

Mike

I know of an ice rink, just having a hard time coming up with a follow up that hasn't been beat to death.
Going on a ride tomorrow, I'll keep my eyes open for something.

I never noticed how much the White NC looks like a CHP bike... I bet you have a lot of people slowing down around you all the time.

Back on topic... Spring is just about here so I should be able to find some color soon.
>Thom

I also have a white/black jacket, sometimes it gets people to pay more attention to their surroundings, I've also seen a few with guilty consciences light up their brake lights when they see me behind them. :p

tourmaster_intake_air3_jacket_zoom.jpg

Thanks for restarting the game. Love the white bike, too!

:( I'm out of the running for palm trees unless I can find some indoors, or take a couple days off to go way south.

Last edited:
Palm trees, huh? That must be a payback for the ice-skating rink that was posted a while back... :)

I hope OCR is healed up and gets a shot at this one soon. It's a REALLY long ride for me to find a Palm-lined street.
>T

Not meant to be payback. Just trying to make it interesting. I think if I said any road lined with trees that would be too easy for most here.

I live in the Central Valley of California, not really close to the beach where one might expect to see palm trees. Yet, here's a road that has them close to my house. There may be some closer than one thinks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back