• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I gather the old tag is still:

"The beginning of another adventure".

So, here is my dog 'Merckx', sitting in the front seat of the golf cart, ready to ride to the park:

X90S4IRl.jpg

^It was a great adventure, of course, as always, with lots of gators and birds to bark at, and even a giant snapping turtle wandering through the grass.

NEW TAG--something that stretches a long way

It could be a giraffe, a bungee cord, or even your Mom's, uh... girdle. In my case, it is train tracks that stretch from New York to Miami:

JkIsFOrl.jpg

Dang it!!! I went for centry ride yesterday and forgot to check if the tag was still open. Thought for sure it would have been claimed by now so I didn't take a pic. ARGH! :mad: and the way things are this week I won't be able to get back out until next week!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Dang it!!! I went for centry ride yesterday and forgot to check if the tag was still open. Thought for sure it would have been claimed by now so I didn't take a pic. ARGH! :mad: and the way things are this week I won't be able to get back out until next week!!! :mad::mad::mad:

We've all been there, lol

It's either D'oh! When you didn't take a pic and find out you could have used it, or D'oh! when you take a pic and find out the tag was captured in the mean time. Sometimes by mere minutes, :grrrr: hahaha :rolleyes:

I decided to always take pictures regardless, just in case. Even if someone scooped you on the current topic, you can bank the pictures for challenge tag choices at some later date, when you do win one. ;)

Yeah. Kicking myself cause I had that thought, "Take one just in case it's not claimed. It's good enough that you could use in future." And didn't take it anyway. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old tag...

20160505_154643.jpg

New tag.... a business with a name that generally seems to be a mismatch...

20160505_160137.jpg

Like Tranquility Dental.

>T

Last edited:
Old tag...a business with a name that generally seems to be a mismatch...

I was looking for an age-inappropriate, marginally dangerous Christmas present for my little nephew, when I found a place called:

JkOJVvel.jpg

^(OLD TAG)

I saw it on Google maps, btw, so I did not get the text under the name 'Hobby Lobby". So, cool, I think; there should be model trains, rockets, RC cars,...

DRMGlxO.jpg

I walk in like Joe Pesci thinking he's gonna get 'made' in "Goodfellas", when... wait, what???

v7v9SpW.gif

It's nothing but acres of cheesy styro foam crafts, yarn, pots, tiny colored rocks and such!!!

I felt like the TV exec who scheduled Geraldo to open Al Capone's vault in prime time.

5bZMhQ2l.jpg

I stormed out like a Seahawks fan who just watched Pete Carrol call a pass 1st and goal on the one.

End rant.

NEW TAG

Derby Fever!

cC1iCHnl.jpg

It's not widespread or highly contagious, but it's out there. This is the spot where our local degenerates gather to yell at a TV. Ideal photos would show the word Derby. Super bonus points for any venue where horses actually race. But, it could be an OTB, any horse, a lawn jockey, whatever you got.

Last edited:
Have to keep an open mind. There are many kinds of derbies.

image.jpg

I'm thinking more along the horse/lawn jockey line because I haven't heard of anything but diaper derbys around here, and it probably wouldn't be allowed to bring the NC inside for a pic. :p

I'm thinking more along the horse/lawn jockey line because I haven't heard of anything but diaper derbys around here, and it probably wouldn't be allowed to bring the NC inside for a pic. :p

What's a diaper Derby?

Yeah, you might not get "Derby" in the pic, and you can always go the lawn jockey route; no worries.

But, there are a lot of place where horses race (Super bonus points!). Chances are, even if you don't live near Churchill Downs or Saratoga, that there is a county fair, or a place where they race trotters or quarter horses near you. I just randomly picked Salt Lake city, and yup; 40 miles away to "Wyoming Downs". Picked another: Fargo, North Dakota...yup; right in town: "North Dakota Horse Park".

What's a diaper Derby?

Yeah, you might not get "Derby" in the pic, and you can always go the lawn jockey route; no worries.

But, there are a lot of place where horses race (Super bonus points!). Chances are, even if you don't live near Churchill Downs or Saratoga, that there is a county fair, or a place where they race trotters or quarter horses near you. I just randomly picked Salt Lake city, and yup; 40 miles away to "Wyoming Downs". Picked another: Fargo, North Dakota...yup; right in town: "North Dakota Horse Park".

This is it.

Diaper-Derby_opt.jpg

Back