• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Site of Jacksonville, FL municipal water works pump house dating from the late nineteenth century. That’s Big Jim centered on the top of the water works. It is steam whistle that has been in use for over 130 years. It can be heard for 10 miles as I can attest - I live 4.5 miles from it. 7 AM, noon, 1 PM and 5 PM.

IMG_3362.jpeg

New tag a museum.

IMG_3364.jpeg

Last edited:
HAHA... i can not believe this one is still here and now i got it!!

OK, old tag is a Carnival/Fair/Amusement Park=
Tag Silverwood.jpg

New tag is a Large City Marker, City Water Tower etc= This one is from the City of Post Falls and it had a strange ray of sunlight shinning on it when i pulled up, so lucky to have caught that!
Tag Post Falls Water Tower.jpg

Old tag: Large City Marker / City Water Tower
IMG_5408.jpeg

IMG_5410.jpeg

New tag: A Collection of Something
IMG_5412.jpeg
This town is nicknamed, “Freshwater Fishing Capital of the World“. Here’s a collection of commercial fishing vessels.

I don’t know anyone in umbarger, just pass through there on the way to buffalo lake. Not too many roads near me with curves in them, that one has a few, so I go there now and then. There was some wet gravel in the road, so just took it slow.

Thanks Ferret, I got bored last weekend and actually washed my bike. Then I had to drive through some deep water to get the picture next to the post office, so I got it dirty again. Guess that’s part of it.

ok, wow!! I can't believe this Tag is still up.... haha. It was raining lightly and i was out for a ride to meet the GF for lunch and on the way back to my place remembering the TAG, i checked and it had not been taken ssoooo here we go!!

Old Tag= a gathering. Here is a local bus yard.
Tag school buses.jpg

New Tag= Something Military, past or present.
Tag tank.jpg

Haha, I’ll accept that one!! Nice one!

I-90 on the west side of Washington state has a couple of them. BC has at least one I’ve seen as well though you may want to expand that to a really cool bridge/over pass of some kind to include many more riders. :{)

Back