• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I just got back from scootering around Cuba and was catching up on this thread, eager to ride the NC. I read to the bottom of page 99. I geared up, set out, and hoped that skills4lou would take Rapturee’s suggestion and accept this interesting bridge (to nowhere?).

IMG_8994.jpeg

…A moment ago I noticed the thread had spilled over onto PAGE 100!!! Congrats on the perfect tag, NW Comet. Great way to start the next 100 pages!

Rapturee with the overnight delivery! Well-played. I kind of wish you had taken an extra 2 hours to post because here’s what I found this afternoon:
IMG_1647.jpeg

All-for-not, but I gave myself a few next-tag options on the ride home…
Fall foliage :
IMG_1648.jpeg
Train:
IMG_1650.jpeg
Got confronted by someone suspecting I may be up to no good right after this shot:
IMG_1653.jpeg
And, this could have been used for construction site or Halloween candy:
IMG_1655.jpeg

Lesson learned…again. Don’t prioritize chain maintenance and post-ride beverage over tag forum posting.

To be clear, current tag is Rapturee’s Fall Foliage with something cool in the background!

I just got back from scootering around Cuba and was catching up on this thread, eager to ride the NC. I read to the bottom of page 99. I geared up, set out, and hoped that skills4lou would take Rapturee’s suggestion and accept this interesting bridge (to nowhere?).

View attachment 52846

…A moment ago I noticed the thread had spilled over onto PAGE 100!!! Congrats on the perfect tag, NW Comet. Great way to start the next 100 pages!
You could fly over that bridge with those rocket boosters

Everyone snowed in?
City/town Christmas lights no good?
(They don’t need to be on.)
I can set a new challenge, but for now, here are some lights from tonight…
IMG_3602.jpeg

I like the tag; it’s a good tag, and it should be very easy. However I avoid riding in cities and riding at night. I hope someone gets it soon.

Back