• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC Mystery Part? Can you identify?

You got it - and I did not even have to "steer" you in the right direction (which was going to be the next clue)

OK - you're up for the next one.

Again, I'll have to wait till I get home from work to take another pic. However, I can give a hint. The mystery part will be somewhere around here....

01232d47a0cbd524e67c91ab736e97dd00c019d470.jpg

Oh dear, your bike looks sad - what are you doing to it?

edit: Ah, just seen what happened on the other thread - oops - hope you have healed now?

Last edited:
Try this easy one.

sent from my nc700x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382123690442.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382123690442.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 108
I have no where that is but I'm trying to imagine where something with that large in diameter tube would be located. I can only think of three locations that have a circular tube like that although I don't know this bike well.

It's not where the swing arm attaches is it?

Is that the radiator boss(?) where it looks like a bolt should go but none really does? Top of the radiator, right hand side.

Okay. How about this one? Identify where this wire bundle is. It should be pretty easy...

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 138
It looks like I made this one maybe a little too hard. Sorry about that. I guess this is the kind of problem that just TAILs you around until it gets solved (hint, hint).

Well I know what it is cos I have done a lot of rewiring and modifications in exactly that area - but trying to give someone else a go!

Well I have never had the rear tail light apart so since nobody is guessing that is my guess. The harness that leads to the rear tail light assembly.

Back