• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Horizon's Unlimited NC meet

I might make it for one night. We just had a death in the family and I don't know what the funeral plans are yet. I might not be able to swing it, but am going to try. Hope to see you there.

What, when and where is this? I'm leaving for Maine tomorrow.....I have been known to change plans....sometimes mid trip!

It's near Robbinsville, NC (Iron Horse Motorcycle Campground). Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway both start there. The group of people is great, and there is lots of great information in the classes. Should be a beautiful weekend as well.

Finally got to meet Lee (Beemerphile) and check out his bike. Jim is here from last year (not an NCX rider but a great guy). Mike is here also. An amazing thing happened today....we got a day without rain so far!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I also wished I could have made it this year, but work got in the way.:(

Hopefully I will be able to make next year's event.

I'll have to try and pay more attention to upcoming meets like this. I have this weekend free, but didn't kow about it...GRRRRrrrr...
Maybe next time, or in a a couple of weeks or so just for fun. lol
Have a great time!

Finally got to meet Lee (Beemerphile) and check out his bike. Jim is here from last year (not an NCX rider but a great guy). Mike is here also. An amazing thing happened today....we got a day without rain so far!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jim, the guy with the cherry R80GS?

Wish I could be there. Had to spend a week in Michigan for a family funeral and couldn't coordinate more time off with my work partner.

Jim, the guy with the cherry R80GS?

Wish I could be there. Had to spend a week in Michigan for a family funeral and couldn't coordinate more time off with my work partner.

Yes I'm pretty sure that's what he was riding. We have had a great time hanging out. These meets are great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2ugy8y9a.jpg

5a7azu6e.jpg
y3azy4yz.jpg
equsenuh.jpg
9uqezazu.jpg
jasu2a8e.jpg
e9uranuz.jpg
yvajysu6.jpg
anu7e5uv.jpg
e4a4e2em.jpg
nu8uty8e.jpg