• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Plus warranty with roadside assistance - 5 years

Have auto renewal through AMA @ $39/year includes free roadside assistance on all vehicles as others brought out. Got an extended warranty on my last two new bikes - never used it. When I get a vehicle I usually never get one and didn't on the X.

My wife works at a Honda dealership here in Pa. If they were willing to offer extended at some discounted rate, would some of you been interested? I think it can be sold to any existing Honda warranty no matter where you live.

Anyone have an inside line on dealer cost for the extended warranty? On the concours 14 there was a dealer who would sell the three year warranty for around $330 ($10-20 over cost). That warranty paid for itself at least 5 times over.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

On the FJR Forum we had a similar deal on the official Yamaha 4 year/unlimited mileage warranty extension through a dealer in Culman, AL. $389 extended the warranty for 4 more years (5 total) and added unlimited mileage/towing to closest Yamaha dealer/room and board while bike is fixed when on the road.

When the local HOnda dealer offered their warranty at some astronomical price, it was easy for me to say "no thanks." The NC700 should be even less than $389!

My 5-hr warranty from Riva Motors in Ft. Lauderdale was in the $600-$660 range, I forgot the exact amount. I have the option to cancel it before one-year and get a refund. My original thought was if the NC did not work out for me, I would sell the bike and get a refund on the warranty. If I keep the bike, which is my plan, it offers security, but also increases the resale value.

I was just quoted $650 for four additional years. I asked if there was any wiggle room on the price and was told that MSRP is $1500 so that was the best they could do. Wow! Hopefully someone can get a group buy set up closer to $400, where I think would be a good enough deal to buy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

I don't even buy collision and comprehensive insurance (liability only) so I am not a customer for a mechanical policy. I consider it bad economics to buy insurance on something that I could afford if it happened. The obvious reason is that for the insurance company to make a profit, the average person has to lose. I would consider a deep mechanical issue costing more than the price of the policy to be:

1) exceedingly rare
2) an opportunity to bond with the innerds of my motorcycle.

Ok, here is how to get a quote on Honda extended warranty with or without road care. Apparently nothing but SRP can be advertized. Now whether showing discounted prices to the forum is considered advertizing, I'm not sure. So here is how I understand it can be done. My wife can quote a price to anyone that requests it as long as it is not being an ad showing any pricing other than retail. So you can review what Honda is offering on Powersports.Honda.com for a general idea of price. You can get with or without Road service and pick how many years and she will get a price for you. Washington, Arizona, California, and Florida can not purchase this way. You also must still be in warranty. We'll give it a try.

Back