• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda cover

Panzuur

Reaction score
Visit site
I received my Honda NC700X cover, It's made to fit with all the Honda accessories, It has covered vents on both sides and zippers to open flaps to access the panniers and top box when installed. My bike stays in the garage at home, but I got the cover to use when it sits outside at motels on overnight trips.
1-100_1315.jpg1-100_1319.jpg

Is that an actual Honda bike cover or aftermarket? I bought the Honda cover for mine and looks nothing like that or has the nice access pockets. That is pretty sharp.

with puig screen i ended up buying small size cheap car cover from walmart. for $22 works for me. how this OEM cover? couple hundreds? damn bike is cheap,but everything else for it cost an arm and leg..my old $12K CBR was a heaven for aftermarket parts.cheap and huge variety of everything..not with NC

Yes its the Offical Honda Cover, I bought it from Pro-Caliber when i ordered my top box, its in the OEM accesories PN 0SP34-MGS-200 & was $78 which I thought was resonable so I nabbed it. Very happy with it.

So how small is it when packed? I'd love to buy this one, but want something that packs very small so it doesn't take up all my storage space.

It comes with a storage bag, and takes less than 1/2 of the bottom half of the top box, You could probably get it smaller if you aggressively packed it and had a smaller bag.
1-100_1338.JPG

Back