• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda 2016 VFR1200X Coming to the US!

I like it in Unobtainium White (for the U.S., anyway).

image.jpg

Well it's definitely much better looking than the NC. Can't take that away from it. And 125hp V4 sounds appealing.

Last edited:
I've ridden 3 versions of CT: 2013 Manual and DCT and 2014 DCT. Loved them all. Good engine, low center of gravity, comfortable. There are few videos on my channel too about the CT.

I
You know that there are 2 more cylinders and 3 more throttle bodies feeding the fuel to the engine, right?

With all those things considering, 37 MPG is not the bad, 120 HP too

37 MPG IS bad for the Crosstourer. My GL1800 has 50% more displacement, a door for a fairing, weighs over 1200 pounds loaded with rider and passenger, and I average 42 MPG with it. I even get better than 37 pulling a trailer. The Fuelly bell curve has GL1800 riders at about 39 MPG.

You would need to factor in the GL's typically optimistic odometer, but still . . .

Last edited:
You know that there are 2 more cylinders and 3 more throttle bodies feeding the fuel to the engine, right?

With all those things considering, 37 MPG is not the bad, 120 HP too

Thank you for clarifying that. I marvel at your ability to grasp difficult concepts like cylinder counting.

I don't care if it has 1,200 horsepower and 43 cylinders with two throttle bodies feeding each one, I don't like the mileage. It has even less range than the NC with 3.7 gallons on board. Adding an aux. tank to a 630 lb. motorcycle (plus whatever touring load) and it is just another road barge. It may lose its weight "at speed", but mine are never "at speed" when I am lifting them off their sides.

Thank you for clarifying that. I marvel at your ability to grasp difficult concepts like cylinder counting.

Maybe you should eat a SNICKERS!!!

danny-trejo-snickers-hed-2015.png

Hahaha Janet!

That got a guffaw out of me, lol

C'mon fellow motorcycle enthusiasts, let's lighten up pretty please 'k? :)

Back