• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

High Priced - Must Have Motorcycle Tool Kit

for me, a custom tool kit that I put together, with nothing but what I need and no extra fluff is best. Might not be quite as small, but will have what I need.

Motion Pro makes great specialty tools and I have quite a few but my bike's tool kit tools are for "emergency use only" and not something I'd for routine maintenance, making repairs in my garage or adding farkles. That being the case, my bike's tool kit is mostly made up of stuff from Harbor Freight where $50+ goes a long way. :)

Last edited:
I've got one and it works very well. It is great for Japanese bikes but not as well adapted to my older German bikes which use DIN standard fasteners. You won't find a 13mm bolt head on a Honda or a 12mm bolt head in a BMW. JIS and DIN are slowly being supplanted by ISO standards and this confusion will eventually go away (except for those of us who gravitate towards the older machinery).

Most important thing is bottle opener for beer and aspirin after banging your knuckles using the tool :cool:
I use Cruz tools and a leatherman, gets through most things :D
Mike in Prescott, AZ

Back