• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HI from Ann Arbor MI

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. sold my 2007 ST (had just over 74k on the clock) today and went and picked up a new black NC. got my headlight modulator ordered already and will be checking out this site to see what is the best windscreen, bags, seat, back rest for the boss, and what ever else there is that I really need for the bike! :cool:

my previous bikes have been
'01 CBR (sold)
'04 VFR (sold)
'06 ST (RIP)-deer killed it, and fortunately not me!!!!
'99 SV650 track bike (sold)
'07 ST (sold)

I don't ride near as much as I used to and haven't done any cross country trips in the last few years so I figured it was time to downsize a little. Plus with this bike when we go on those family camping trips, I can throw it in the back of the truck and have a little fun when we get there.:)

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 84
Hi all. sold my 2007 ST (had just over 74k on the clock) today and went and picked up a new black NC. got my headlight modulator ordered already and will be checking out this site to see what is the best windscreen, bags, seat, back rest for the boss, and what ever else there is that I really need for the bike! :cool:

I don't ride near as much as I used to and haven't done any cross country trips in the last few years so I figured it was time to downsize a little. Plus with this bike when we go on those family camping trips, I can throw it in the back of the truck and have a little fun when we get there.:)

CONGRATS on the new bike. Greetings from Socal...

Sorry to hear about you letting go of your ST1300. I have both a 2004 ST1300, which just rolled over 73k miles and a 2013 NC700XD (DCT). I love both of these bikes, each of them has their intended purposes.

ST1300_1.JPG

IMG_2581.jpg

I've "NEVER" tried to take any of my bikes on a family camping trip. If I did, I would not be spending much time with them all. I have dubbed that "Family Time". My 1975 CB360 would be great to take along on many of those trips, but the family requires my time to time too. The bikes will be at home waiting patiently for my return… ;)

Back