• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hey y'all

TigerDude

Reaction score
Visit site
Should be getting my red 2013 manual NC700X tomorrow!! That is, if my bank statement gets right. Important tip: When you set up auto payments for credit card accounts, you have to make the last one yourself because the amount will be off a little. I found out about this through the credit report, & American Honda Finance wasn't too happy about my 2 2-months-behind accounts with a balance equal to the minimum due. So now I have to show them where my payments came out of my bank account. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Anyways! So stoked to be getting the bike. Only 800 miles so it's kinda like new old stock.

TD, Atlanta GA.

Indiana, you're outnumbered by the southerners on here. :p (The 'Tiger' is from my Louisiana roots) Thanks guys/(gals?).

It's being delivered today! (they are being nice enough to trailer it to my house since the finance mgr lives nearby & to keep my wife from having to drive home from the dealer while I ride. (She isn't as stoked as I am, to put it mildly)

It's like Christmas Eve!!!

Well, delivered Friday evening & put about 150 miles on her over the weekend. I have named her Nana Cho (N-C Japanese, Nana alternate for 7).

As great as I expected it to be, & the weather here this weekend was perfect.

Back