• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

help cannot open seat to gas bike at station now

one live in the north east near Middlesborough so one doesn't speak posh just rough around the edges and to blunt some times;)

Just curious, my late mother and father were from England, my mom from Manchester and my dad from Accrington. My sister now lives in Aylesbury. I often wonder how things would have turned out if we had moved to the UK when my kids were young. Safe riding.

QUOTE=kjang;67869]I always have a key in my wallet. I also have a key at home. Plus the regular key that I use on the bike is RED so it is easily seen.
You can see I am worried that I will lock myself out. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Isn't the Red key the master key that you need to get duplicates of a chipped key? If so you shouldn't be using it but keep it home as the spare.

But if the USA don't have immobilisers you can ignore me :confused:

QUOTE=kjang;67869]I always have a key in my wallet. I also have a key at home. Plus the regular key that I use on the bike is RED so it is easily seen.
You can see I am worried that I will lock myself out. :rolleyes:

Isn't the Red key the master key that you need to get duplicates of a chipped key? If so you shouldn't be using it but keep it home as the spare.

But if the USA don't have immobilisers you can ignore me :confused:[/QUOTE]

I think it was just meant literally, the colour (oops sorry US doods, "color") of the key blank, or plastic fob is red.

We in North America don't get the HISS and chipped key variants of the NCX bikes.

You can see I am worried that I will lock myself out. :rolleyes:

But if the USA don't have immobilisers you can ignore me :confused:[/QUOTE]

don't worry stu those yanks ignores us limeys any way ,they can't help it it the big mouth thing I think.I'll me coat
getmecoat.gif

Back