• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Pennsylvania

mmltml

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just bought a 2013 DCT model last month. Has about 8,500 miles on it and is pretty well farkled already. It’s got Oxford heated grips, Sargent seat, R&G radiator guard and fender extender, SW Motech engine bars, light bar, MRA windscreen, LED headlight and center stand! I don’t think I’ll do much to it right away - I’m 5’4 so I bought a lowering kit for it, and I want to get some side cases for it.

I bought it with long-distance touring in mind; my other motorcycle isn’t ideal for that (Triumph Street Cup). I’m hoping to pack some miles on it soon!

0E563967-26DC-46FA-B2D4-62C7F937E3A9.jpeg

Just a note that really is obvious and don't need to be repeated, but can't be repeated often enough... RED IS THE FASTEST COLOR

Welcome to the forum!! I live in GA now, but lived all over PA- WB/Scranton area, Philly, Erie, and State College for a while. I’ll be going up there in May to ride around up near Erie to visit friends. Love the mountains near Warren .

Welcome to the forum!! I live in GA now, but lived all over PA- WB/Scranton area, Philly, Erie, and State College for a while. I’ll be going up there in May to ride around up near Erie to visit friends. Love the mountains near Warren .
I'm in Erie! The Allegheny Forest is fantastic for all things outdoors. Love it out there.

I lived in Harborcreek for many years, and then moved to Wattsburg, before moving down here. I was up there last October to visit, brought my NC to do a lot of day rides.
I worked at GE for 23 years, and transferred down here.
Small world, eh?

Back