• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Good service from Xena (disk lock)

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted to relay my experience I had with Xena after I broke the retaining clip on my alarm module.

I emailed the contact for Xena USA and got a reply within 12 hours stating that they will gladly send out a new alarm module for the price of shipping: $5.70.

The PayPal payment request came promptly, I paid and 3 business days later the new module and a new battery was in my mail box.

Its hard to beat service like that!

Thanks for the report. Good to hear because I have one of their yellow locks with alarm and really like it. No problems so far after a few years of occasional use when I'm on the road.

BTW, that alarm feature is good for more than protecting your bike. I used mine by sliding a piece of cardboard in the slot and then arming it in the garbage can in my bathroom at home. Why would I do such an odd thing, you ask? The damn dog kept tipping the can over and dragging out snotty tissues to shred. The alarm going off was enough of a shock that he is now a reformed doggie! :)

I had great service from them as well .
A guy named german helped me anlyzemy problem and helped me purchase a new alarm kit.
Best service I got ever from a company with no local representative.

I have used Xena products for some years. I too have found them very good to deal with and their products are good. I also have a couple of their Ceiling stand alone alarms in my bike shed. They bring the house down if there is an intruder. I know this because I occasionally forget to switch it off in time :D

Back