• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GO 49er's!!!

Don't worry JDE they did well to almost come back from the dead. Just think it could be worse you could be a Jets fan. Of course us jets fans do have the comfort of knowing that we are never likely to suffer the pain of a Super Bowl final defeat :)

Go Ravens! Ravens are my team, San fran played a really good game once the lights came back on lol.

True that. The better team won though. I'll admit it, the Ravens earned that win. The niner's just weren't playing at the same level as the Raven's, wasn't until the lights went out until they actually started getting their act together.

Congrats to Ravens, really both teams. A very fun game to watch! I was torn between wanting my adopted home town to win (9ers) and wanting my real home town (Pittsburgh) to retain their "sole 6 rings" standing. I was prepared to accept a tie of six rings each, then root for Steelers in 2014 to get seven!

Back