• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi lighting

jspivy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've looked but didn't see any topics covering this but it's possible I didn't look far enough. Feel free to redirect me to another thread if I've missed something.

I know there's AdMore lights for for my Givi luggage:
V46 TOP CASE - LED KIT (TS) - AdMore Lighting Inc.
V35 SIDE CASE - LED BI-COLOR KIT (TS,RY) - AdMore Lighting Inc.

In an ideal world, I'd have running, brake, and turn signals on all bags. Prior to coming across AdMore, I purchased LEDs to get the trunk setup and all I need is the physical connection. So I'd like to use what I have and not have to toss them and buy something else.

For the connectors, I don't want mess with butt connectors and have wires dangling out of the cases when I take them off the bike. What I've come across is Pogo Pin Magnetic connectors.
Pogo Pin Magnet male & female Connector

The real issue there is I'd need to make a cover (and keep track of it) for any time the luggage was off the bike so the contacts are exposed. Remove cover, snap the luggage back on, and everything connects. No fuss.

Anyone mess with these? Issues I need to be aware of? Alternate connectors which would be better?

As far as I know, no one had done that setup.
The magnetic connections are interesting, how much do those cost and ate they weather proof?

Waterproof? I don't think the ones I linked to are waterproof but there may be some that are.

Cost? I haven't found a seller.

Still in the investigation stage but I'll try to document everything if I do this.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Tapatalk

Back