• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi E460 topbox brake light question...

docwells7

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Givi E460 that I purchased with a brake light kit installed. I never hooked it up, and over the years, the wiring with the mating surface that attaches to the mounting plate got lost. I'm wondering if any of you kind souls know of a source for that wire with the connector that powers the top box. The whole kit isn't that expensive, but I'd prefer not to buy a whole kit that I have no use for otherwise.

Here is the kit at Twisted Throttle. I was told they can't separate out the part I need. If you look at the photo in the included link, it's the coiled wire with the round part with the metal contacts.

Givi E92 Halogen Brakelight/Stoplight Kit for E460 - TwistedThrottle.com

If there's no source for that specific part, then I'll just part with the $50.
Thanks.

I recently managed to pull out the contact in the lid of my Givi box and snap the wires. My dealer has managed to order a replacement ( I assume from GIVI UK) so I would have thought that you should be able to get individual parts in the US

Thanks, I was just told by the Twisted Throttle guy that he didn't have a source for the individual piece. I'm afraid ordering the part from the UK would end up costing more than the whole kit here in the States. Thanks for the info though!
Erik

Back