• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

full face vs modular vs adventure helmets

My favorite type of helmet is

• full face

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • modular

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • adventure

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the flip down (or slide down I should say) internal visor. I have a bad habit of keeping the clear visor up and rising with only the sun visor. If I start feeling debris flying on the tires of a car I'll flip the clear visor down but I do enjoy the tinted visor. It works well for me. About as good as a pair of sunglasses do when your looking directly into the sun. It isn't perfect but good enough. I'm old school where you used to wear sunglasses with a full face but not anymore. Never again. I always look for the internal sun visor when purchasing new helmets. I won't buy one without it.
Yep, me too. I usually ride with the sun shield down and the clear visor up (even on the Interstate), unless it is raining. The internal sun shield does work as good as sun glasses. no internal shield, no purchase...

I have prescription sunglasses, I use both the drop down and glasses when its really bright and still see just fine.

Back