• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fuel stabilizers

If it's only a couple months, just run the fuel low and top it off with fresh gas before you ride it.
Mine sat for a lot longer without a problem.

Be sure to start it a few times to keep the battery charged or put a battery maintainer on it.

I've heard it's better to store with a full tank, especially with a steel tank, as condensation in the tank can cause rust and with a full tank there is much less surface area for condensation.So it seems safest to fill er up[ preferably with non ethanol gas], and dose it with a stabilizer. I could be wrong.

I've heard it's better to store with a full tank, especially with a steel tank, as condensation in the tank can cause rust and with a full tank there is much less surface area for condensation.So it seems safest to fill er up[ preferably with non ethanol gas], and dose it with a stabilizer. I could be wrong.

Sounds like a perfect plan...........that^^^^^^^ and keep the battery charged.

Back