• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Frunk Bag

I really like this idea. I use my frunk as my put everything place. This makes it easier to take it all out, as I have to from time to time, and get organized again.

While checking ebay found this frunk bag. Mulling over purchase. Ships from England.

Honda NC700X NC700S Tailored Tankbag Luggage Waterproof Bag Will Take A Helmet | eBay

Thanks ... for total of $53.00 well worth is .. I hope... Till I get side bags need something to organize what is in the Frunk... Maybe someone will go out and create a map pocket for the NC700 or a small non magnetic tank bag to fit it with a map pocket. I know we all have GPS but having a map just is better for me....

Thanks Boz

I keep maps in a plastic baggie then put them behind the rubber band that held the manual.i also made a extra pocket from a jean. apron and hooked it inside the frunk for small things.

Go to anyplace that sells coolers. Purchase an Igloo Maxcold backpack cooler. Fits perfectly into frunk and is insulated.

Back