• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fork dust boots

Gusable

Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen some nc's with fork dust boots or gaiters. Do they make those that are split in half so you don't take the forks apart? I'd hate to take my brand new bike apart !

[THIS] was my solution. I used neoprene from an old wet suit and zip ties. You don't have to take the wheel off, and the neoprene sheds water pretty well...

The first set lasted two years... the second will do better as I sprayed it will that stuff that projects against sun damage.

forkboots.jpg

Mine are NOJ brand. Bought them on eBay for $10 and they adjust using Velcro. Not the prettiest things but effective.

The Triumph fork protectors people shared on here are really good. They fit beautifully and are very easy to install. Give a search, I think you might prefer them over fork gaiters.

I got the 6C Street. They actually have a picture of an NC with them on their web page"
6" C STREET SHOCK SOX – berm-shock-sox

Unless someone sees a simpler, better, and cheaper product of this type, I'm about to pull that trigger too.

Street_Honda_Left_Front_-_Crop_LR.jpg

Those will work but it is only an hours job to install real gaiters. , pull the front wheel and caliper drop the foks as a unit slide on the gaiters and it's done. The add a bit of detail to the front. Bonneville ones work.

Back