• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fog Lights

JmRider

Reaction score
Visit site
I know the US version doesn't come with fog lights. is there a way to get my hands on them? Has anyone in the US had them installed? And is installation easy?

Thanks!

Get the light bar from Honda and then the lighting choice is yours. Be careful with wattage selection though. Don't want to use up all the spare juice on one goodie.

08P70-MGS-A30.jpg

I recently ordered a set of these:

Denali DM1 "Micro" (Single Intensity) LED Lighting Kit with Full Wiring Harness and M8 Mount - Auxiliary Headlights - Lighting & Visibility - Shop by Product - TwistedThrottle.com

I haven't mounted them just yet as I haven't had the time, but I ordered the mounting kit with it so that I'd be able to mount them to one of the front fender bolts. Don't need the light bar. For about $250 after everything it's much cheaper than going with the light bar and lights. I've seen the honda fog lights on webike japan website before and they were over $300 if I remember.

Ok, found the link. I was way off at $300...

HONDA : Fog light [08V72MGSD30]

Hi JDE,
I wonder how your lights are and if you mounted them?

I wrote a message to TT for the same lights. Asking which Fender mount to buy the m5 or m6. They didn't know which one to...but they're working on it. So was the reply.

I am going back and forth between the Denali dm1 micro's and Mondo bullet's

So I would like to hear your opinion on the Denali's and where you mount them. And if you used additional mounting kit.

And some photos' would be the icing on the cake.

Peace buddy. Ride safe.

I wrote a message to TT for the same lights. Asking which Fender mount to buy the m5 or m6. They didn't know which one to...but they're working on it. So was the reply.

Seems like they could walk out back to their spiffy NC700 Farklebike and look, but to answer, the fender mounting bolts are 6mm.

Lee

Back