• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fly Screen for NC700X

Cheap Entertainment?

You guys crack me up, it seems that one minute you're all fitting barn doors as screens and the next you're cutting em down to smaller than stock. ;)

I'm happy with my stock sized stock screen, I would however, like to have an MRA type spoiler to fit it, I can't find one smaller enough for the stock screen though. :confused:

You have front row seats to "cheap entertainment", and you can't beat the price, FREE!
It may "never" end!
Cheers!

Ah, I believe it should be ~10 1/2" tall. Are the scale bars the labelled size?
Max,
I decided to measure the scale bars with a real accurate ruler. The 1" scale bars actually measure 1.125" on my print out.
So using a correction factor, the height of the screen actually measures 10.5"(as you stated)
I guess my printer or software enhanced the printout?
Thanks again for the PDF file.

You guys crack me up, it seems that one minute you're all fitting barn doors as screens and the next you're cutting em down to smaller than stock. ;)

I like my barn door screen in cool weather. Just not when its a hundred and ten degrees out :)

Last edited:
Oh, and I should mention, some plastic washers/spacers behind the screen are a good idea. I bent the screen to match my Cee Bailey, and re-used it's bolts and spacers. If you bend it to the same radius as the stock screen, it should take maybe 4mm spacers and 20mm bolts.

Back