• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Flash2Pass

Billy Budd

Reaction score
Visit site
Flash2Pass Garage Opener

This is the next mod on my NC700X, I installed this on my wife's truck and on my Gold Wing. They both work great and I don't have to get off the bike to stuff it in the garage. It works on the high/low beam switch. No buttons or switches just the hidden transponder. Anyone else?

Flash2Pass Turns your existing headlight high beam or smartphone into a garage door opener

I had one like this but it was too slow and expensive to maintain..........................

[video=youtube;ZVDf5L9WA3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZVDf5L9WA3k[/video]

Last edited:
I love your vid !

I did the same thing (your first idea) but I've build it myself. As an electronics engineer, it was pretty easy. I used a NAND 7403 IC, a 7805 5V regulator, a small reed relay and a couple resistors & capacitors. The IC needs to "see" the high beam and hazard switch pressed for 3 flashes before activating the relay and "pushing" my door opener button. Total cost = about $6 + 2 beers.

Here is again another alternative. It's called Autoswitch and works basically the same (1 long press or two short presses, programmable). It is $27, but you need to use a remote you have laying around. You need to solder two wires on the push switch inside your garage door opener remote. The advantage it that you do not have to install an additional receiver inside the house.

Autoswitch Model AS7G

Back