• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fallen NC700X - sliders tested

Last edited:
Are these the same ones in the video?

Riding School Rear guard NC700SA & X

I don't think anyone on the Forum has them, but there have been picture and posts about these, a while back now. unfortunately I have no idea where or when, sorry...

Yes these are the same. They even called riding school accessory on the HB web page.

Yes these are the same. They even called riding school accessory on the HB web page.

Hmmmm..... My new quest. Looks like the price was wayyyyy too high at $275.00? Plus "Out of Stock" ... Well, I'll keep my eyes open for this. If I see anything I'll pass it along. :)

They are doing a lot of highway work on the main thoroughfare out of North Little Rock. They brought in a machine that basically chizels the cement road level. It's like a huge grinder/sander. They did this in section during the twilight hours so the next day a portion of one lane was done and the rest had not been touched. It created a groove between sections. You obviously have to take these on at a slight angle but I prefer to just avoid them. While watching this video you can see this event unfold. Why did he even approach the lip? Stupid. Thankfully (three weeks later) they have finished out road and for the most parts the larger lips are gone.

They are doing a lot of highway work on the main thoroughfare out of North Little Rock. They brought in a machine that basically chizels the cement road level. It's like a huge grinder/sander. They did this in section during the twilight hours so the next day a portion of one lane was done and the rest had not been touched. It created a groove between sections. You obviously have to take these on at a slight angle but I prefer to just avoid them. While watching this video you can see this event unfold. Why did he even approach the lip? Stupid. Thankfully (three weeks later) they have finished out road and for the most parts the larger lips are gone.

Those of us who ride in areas with extreme temperature swings of 30 below zero F to 100 above zero F have to deal with edge traps all of the time on some of the secondary roads. The state highways here in Vermont were first paved with concrete in the 1930's & 40's. That concrete is still in place for the most part with layers of asphalt added every few years. In later years a lot of the curves in a particular highway were straightened out when repaved. Now with frost heaves you can see the outlines of the old pavement as cracks in the asphalt, cracks that lead off to the right or left, off the side of the road or into the oncoming lane. When I first started to ride it was tough trying to looking through turns while at the same time minding where the cracks were.

I ran the Russian text through Google Translate. It translate as a link to a You Tube video with title translated into a word that leads me to believe the video is NSFW. I didn't open the video.

it is safe for work, it is a kid on a bicycle jumping a ramp and crashing, busting his shoulder.

Back