• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Factory Saddlebag Mounts

Huck369

Reaction score
Visit site
Can somebody post up some good pics of the Factory Saddlebag Mounts for me....measurements would be great too, but some good quality pics would be very helpful...

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can take some pictures later if nobody has anything on hand. What exactly are you want to see? Specifically.

I know you just bought the stuff from spongbobnopants.

I have installation instruction in PDF. And info here too. Official Honda Accessory Install Instructions - Accessories & Modifications - The Honda NC700 Owners Forum

Thanks Sarge!

That will be very helpful...

I'm unsure if I will be receiving the mounting hardware, and may have to make my own (already have the Upper Mounts for my rear rack) so I might bother you for some measurements, if I get in a bind.

Thanks again!

Thanks Sarge!

That will be very helpful...

I'm unsure if I will be receiving the mounting hardware, and may have to make my own (already have the Upper Mounts for my rear rack) so I might bother you for some measurements, if I get in a bind.

Thanks again!

No problem. Just give me a shout.

Still get the session expired message, and am told to re-login from the login page. A person will have to click the "Top Page" link from what comes up, which takes one to the place I believe you were trying to link to SC. Don't know why it doesn't go directly there; it should...

^ I just get that my "session has expired, please log in" ????:confused:

Yeah, I was afraid of that.
This is what works for me.
1. click "top page" link @ right side of screen
2. on this page agree to terms, select "for user" and "next"
3. now you should be on a page to select the cc's, year and model which will lead to a list of ALL oem accessories. Click on the pdf file to the right of the item you're interested in and you'll get the instructions/parts list.

Still get the session expired message, and am told to re-login from the login page. A person will have to click the "Top Page" link from what comes up, which takes one to the place I believe you were trying to link to SC. Don't know why it doesn't go directly there; it should...

Just worked for me. I'm using google chrome. Not sure if that makes a difference but maybe give it a try.

Tried it. As MZ5 stated hit "Top Page" just above "Session Error" and I was in.

Odd. I doing this with the Google Browser and I don't get the session error message. Well as long as you found a way to get it to work. It might be because I have used it before and it is saved in my cookies.

no google chrome here, it messes up my puter.

Ok, well for whatever reason it isn't working with IE on my computer but works great with Chrome. Do you have Firefox? Give that a shot.

I just tried it in Firefox. It takes you to the timed out page but you can click the "top of page" link and go from there. Works fine.

Back