• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Doh!

that's why you need to venture out a bit more Dick ..leave bike here and hire one when you get there.
the Canary Isle are really barren just volcano ash and rocks.
when ever we can we try and hire a scooter or car.
here are just some taken last October in forteventura ..
dsc02122dt.jpg

dsc02119vi.jpg

dsc02127kn.jpg

Not a lot of point as I don't have a car licence and wouldn't be seen dead on a scooter:)

now now Rocker me ol fruit .. not seen dead on a scooter, I don't think we wanna see dat do we
scooter.gif

the reason why we hire a scooter 125cc is its to hot to ride on a m/bike with all the clobber on.
and beside its two wheels innit?
to tell you the truth I don't give a monkey dick what other's think at least we can get about.
as for scooter's thing mods 'n' rockers thing died years ago and scooter's have moved on since.

Last edited:
Not saying that you ir anyone else shouldn't ride a scooter I'm just saying that I would never do so. As to the Mod/Rocker thing just as I feel once a Spurs fan always a Spurs fan the same applies to Rockers. Still plenty of us about that feel the same believe me

Back