• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Do the Acerbis Universal mounts work on the NC?

The one's I'm looking at for those who don't want to bother with the link are the UNIVERSAL SUPERMOTO X-STRONG. I like the dual motos but don't want ones that only connect to the bar ends.

I just removed the UNIVERSAL SUPERMOTO X-STRONG and replaced them with the MULTICONCEPT PRO KIT hand guards from Acerbis. I will try to post pictures tomorrow but they both fit well with some "manipulation". The SUPERMOTO's were very heavy and strong plastic molded around a heavy aluminum rail but they were not very tall thus not very protective from the wind. The MULTICONCEPTS come with both large and small interchangeable handguards that attach to an aluminum rail with two small screws. I put the larger one's on and did a quick ride around Austin today and the wind protection was MUCH better!! The plastic, however, is not as sturdy as the SUPERMOTOS.

Since I'm only worried about the metal rail and wind protection it sounds like the multiconcepts might be the ticket for me as well. I look forward to some pics.

I just removed the UNIVERSAL SUPERMOTO X-STRONG and replaced them with the MULTICONCEPT PRO KIT hand guards from Acerbis. I will try to post pictures tomorrow but they both fit well with some "manipulation". The SUPERMOTO's were very heavy and strong plastic molded around a heavy aluminum rail but they were not very tall thus not very protective from the wind. The MULTICONCEPTS come with both large and small interchangeable handguards that attach to an aluminum rail with two small screws. I put the larger one's on and did a quick ride around Austin today and the wind protection was MUCH better!! The plastic, however, is not as sturdy as the SUPERMOTOS.
Do the guards hit the windshield if you turn the bars to full lock?

Do you have a link to either of those?

I found a Multiconcept version at the Acerbis US website, but it doesn't show a larger guard option:
ACERBIS.com

The Rally Pro version does show a Spoiler option:
ACERBIS.com
Is this the one you switched to?

Sorry if I caused confusion but their website is not great. Let me try to be clearer and answer the questions.

I purchased the MULITCONCEPT and they came with two different size guards. I have currently the larger guard and the wind protection is superior.

I replaced the Rally Pro...I loved the sturdy construction but they coverage from the wind was not good.

I had NO problem with interference at full turn in either direction, however, I have installed the V-stream windshield.

I will post pictures later. I hope this helps...

I just scored some of the Acerbis Multiconcepts myself but won't be getting them till next week. Any pointers on the installation or no issues? Did you leave the bar weights or delete them?

If it's simple shielding from wind you're after you might consider [THESE].
I have them on my NC, and at $20, they seem a better choice.
The really cool Acerbis ones look great, but if I convert 89 British pounds to US dollars,
that makes Acerbis cost about $180... roughly nine times as expensive!

It will cost more to ship them to England's Green and Pleasant Land, but still cheaper overall.

Attachments

• handguards.jpg
    handguards.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Back