• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Do I need a centerstand?

Another thing, while its on the center stand, I'll get on and crank it and let it get it's juices going while I put on my gloves. Then, I rock it back and forth one time and when it hits the ground , I take off like I know what I'm doing.

I think the question is. Is the cost of the center stand worth it. I like them for all of the reasons mentioned, but for the few times it would really be that much help on the road. I am not sure it is worth the cost to some. IF you don't have a lift setup for raising the bikes up at home for maintenance. It would be worth getting the center stand if another lift purchase was required. I have a lift and made a part that allows me to lift the NC700X and CB500X to do chain service.

I will get or make stands for these bikes just because I think they are cool as well as making some tasks easier. But I surely don't need one. I buy a lot of stuff I don't need, but like and want. I have a garage full of things like that.

I was glad I had a stand on Cathy's DS bike on this trip to Utah. Stands are a big help on bikes with tube tires.
122.jpg

Back