• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Definition of "HELL".

Maybe get a bunch of moto movies from Netflix. Revzilla has had some good movie lists on its Common Tread section.

My bikes are probably wondering what the heck happened to me. I haven't even looked at them since the beginning of November-when the deer rutting season started-been spending way too much time sitting in the tree stands waiting for those dang forest rats to appear (got 2 in the freezer :)). I have the cruiser on a battery tender (let it set for way too long and battery not have enough humph to start it-and it has a nail in the tire-and too close to xmas to spend $$$ for a new tire/innertube right now). I am going to start the Honda up this afternoon and with it supposed to be in the mid 60s, go for a quick ride around my block-my block is 6 miles long). With most of the leaves finally off the trees, going to start up the riding mower and mow leaves into the pastures from the yard this week. Poor bikes....

Not bed ridden but understand "Hell". Have broken left leg due to bike accident and can't walk on it until after Dec. 15. Wreck occurred Oct. 13. I just hobble out to the garage and look at them. Then the tears start.

Hell is not being able to go on an adventure tour. So for those who cannot, I have shared a picture of one.

aaa235ae94d376c4ba5fe3a947854414.jpg

Knowing how you feel about Houston football, losing coach to Texas probably hurt worse than your knee.

LSU would not have hurt quite as much.

But perhaps one of the Cougar's biggest fans said it best today: Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner wished Coach Herman the best, then flashed a wide smile.

"There will be coaches that will come, and take the University even higher," said the Cougar alum. "I look forward to when UH plays Texas, and we beat coach Tom Herman like a rag doll."

The Mayor then flashed the Cougars sign, and chuckled.

""Sylvester, being a classmate, teammate, alum, and friend of mine said how we really feel on this matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Go Cougs!!!

Last edited:
Hell is when you are so old you fart "dust" Ha!
Get well brother, you are prayed for!

I had to get out of bed early this morning to go potty. I had to have the wife's help to get up. By accident when getting back to the bed, I saw the most horrible thing that any one fellow could see in a single life time. My wife's new, revised, pay it forward, honey-do-list

This health thing pay-it-forward "HONEY-DO-LIST is consuming all of my little bit to live riding time that I have left on this earth. These are extreme measure times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does a cripplled up old biker who is stuck in a bed counter act this terrioust act?????? My Donald red hot line can not be installed until some time in 2017. Help!!!!!

Definition of hell: having 2 bikes in the garage and both having rear flat tires (cruiser has nail and Nc700 has pinpoint leak at rim-arghhh......) and the 3rd bike is in a garage in Florida.....

Back