• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deadhorse trip pictures

5ymamu8e.jpg

Must be in Iowa when this is my view. Slept late oh my even in the correct time zone.

If you ever get to Pikes Peak make sure to ride the Million Dollar Highway (550), also.

[video=youtube;OxTJX2eLtX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxTJX2eLtX0[/video]

Where were the tunnels .... I can't remember where they were as I've ridden 550 about 6 times and it all looks familiar except for the two tunnels... where was that? I remember the first time in 95 with a bunch of Texas BMW riders coming out of Durango headed north and we were running pretty fast until the first lefthander where you could see down about 6000' on the right and the only thing on the side of the road were the cane poles with reflectors so the snow plows know where the road is.... needless to say the pace slowed down a bunch... :) I'm planning to ride it again on my way to or back from the CA HU gathering. Did you film that with a GoPro camera.... Got me all excited about hwy 550 again. With a bunch of those clips you could enjoy some crappy days not being able to ride ...yes.

These pictures tell us that you have so much craze in your mind about the bike trip and too much mud on your bike its mean you did cover much distance and enjoy that trip..

Back