• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cyclegear Handguards on sale....

I'll give this a try tomorrow after work. I might get one of the mechanically sound guys from the ship to give me a hand and see if that helps.

Last edited:
How did you ever make out with this CGFS? Just wondering. I'm thinking of just removing the tab on the reservoir, I can't get mine to fit/look right.

Old guys rule - can you tell me where you got the screws? I'm thinking I want maybe try moving the guards to the inside of the end weights. Thanks.

I'm looking for hand/bar guards that are compatible with the Kaoko throttle lock. I know I read somewhere that someone had some. But can't find the post again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the Kaoko that you purchased. Twistedthrottle sells this one Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control for Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control for Honda XL1000V Varadero, XRV750 Africa Twin, XL600V, XL650V, XL700V Transalp, NC700X, Suzuki DL650 V-Strom & DL1000 V-Strom with Barkbusters Handguards - TwistedThrottle.com that is compatible with barkbuster handguards. They also sell this one Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control for Honda NC700X '12-'13 - TwistedThrottle.com that isn't compatible.

The other option is hand guards that don't mount to the end of the handlebar. I believe one of the hand guards mentioned earlier in this thread is like that.

Last edited:
Back