• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Corbin Seat: Yes or No?

Ok, I called Corbin and the rep, Janice, answered the 4 questions I had:

Has the slope been corrected?

Yes, as much as possible. It can't be completely leveled out due to the shape of the bike.

Does the rear seat function correctly, like O.E.M., to allow access to the fuel filler cap?

Yes, early models had some bugs that needed working out, but it works like the O.E.M. setup.

What is the best combination if I want a non-slip surface?

If you go with leather, get the carbon fiber weave. This will give you the best non-slip surface.

What is your current turn-around time?

About 4 weeks.

These are not verbatim answers from her, but rather my generations of her responses to my questions.

I hope this helps. Now I just have to decide if I want to wait 4 weeks.

Ok, I called Corbin and the rep, Janice, answered the 4 questions I had:

Has the slope been corrected?

Yes, as much as possible. It can't be completely leveled out due to the shape of the bike.

Does the rear seat function correctly, like O.E.M., to allow access to the fuel filler cap?

Yes, early models had some bugs that needed working out, but it works like the O.E.M. setup.

What is the best combination if I want a non-slip surface?

If you go with leather, get the carbon fiber weave. This will give you the best non-slip surface.

What is your current turn-around time?

About 4 weeks.

These are not verbatim answers from her, but rather my generations of her responses to my questions.

I hope this helps. Now I just have to decide if I want to wait 4 weeks.

Those seem like reasonable answers.
Four weeks is acceptable.

Back