• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Chain tensioner end plate Dimennsions

DB1965

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all do any of you no the dimensions of the chain tensioner end plates i am looking at replacing mine with something more smarter than the OEM ones, or will any other bikes end plates fit the NC or do you know of any aftermarket end plate that are availiable,:confused: cheers gents :D

Hi all do any of you no the dimensions of the chain tensioner end plates i am looking at replacing mine with something more smarter than the OEM ones, or will any other bikes end plates fit the NC or do you know of any aftermarket end plate that are availiable,:confused: cheers gents :D

When you say chain tensioner, I'm guessing you're asking about the axle adjusters on the swing arm, not some part of the cam chain tensioner. Is that correct?

I don't use those at all when tensioning my chain. Maybe as a guide when I am all done and measure both sides as a 2nd way to check myself. I have a motion pro chain alignment tool. Works great. Also you need to put a larger shafted Phillips screwdriver between chain and sprocket to snug up those chain adjustment plates. You may know that trick but if you don't now you do.
Motion Pro also has a handy chain jammer instead of using a screwdriver shaft or 8 mm Allen wrench.

https://www.amazon.com/Motion-Pro-C...ignment+tool&qid=1554560474&s=gateway&sr=8-13

YouTube

YouTube

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back