• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

chain and sprocket supplier

I thought I would do a little research on Sidewinder Sprockets and this is one of the first things that came up.
WARNING: Sidewinder Sprockets Review - False claims of Made in America - ADVrider
Definitely not what I would call a customer service company.
For what its worth. Its been a month since I ordered a chain/sprocket set from Sprocket Center and I still don't have the front sprocket.
When I called Sprocket Center about its late arrival, they said they sent me a e-mail about the front sprocket not being in-stock.
I have yet received any emails from them.
If you order from Sprocket Center, make sure you don't need it in a timely fashion! You may want to order them when you just put a new set on. That way, when/if your new set makes it to your door, you may be needing it.

Sprocket Center has been very good to me. They've emailed and explained everything. They seem to be a good company.
Still, I cancelled my order and got parts (OEM) from somewhere else. They're installed and working thanks to all the help I got from this forum.
I'm guessing I'd still be waiting on Sprocket Center, but I could be wrong about that.

I ordered chain and sprockets from Sprocket Center about 10 days ago and they just arrived. They were a little slow on emailing me a shipment notification, but the parts did come! So far I have no complaints.

I've been ordering the D.I.D. VX2 (gold) 520 pitch 114 links chains from amazon. See [HERE].
I still order the JT sprockets and cange the sprockets EVERY OTHER chain.

This time, I went with the JT chain ($33) just to see if it's as good as their sprockets or at least as good as the D.I.D.

At half the price of the D.I.D, it's worth trying.

NB: my motorcycle mechanic told me today that he is a fan of "BikeMaster" brand chains [HERE]. Now, I know I'm cheap, but that seems a little low end. (acutually, Bikemaster is $59 where JT is $33...hmm...)

Last edited:
Back