• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center Stand Part Number

Hankles

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for the center stand part number that will fit a 2016 NC700XD. Honda's web site shows 08M70-MGS-A30 under accessories. But the installation instructions are dated January 2012. Anyone know if this center stand fits models from 2012 to present, present being 2017?

That's the same part # that came on the centerstand I installed on my 2016.
Works well, the few times I've used it. The bike's a little heavy to use it as often as I used the centerstand on my old Riva 180 scooter!

That's the same part # that came on the centerstand I installed on my 2016.
Works well, the few times I've used it. The bike's a little heavy to use it as often as I used the centerstand on my old Riva 180 scooter!

That's the truth. First time I put my NC up on the centerstand I was shocked how heavy it was to get up there.
And this is coming from a ~600 lbs Piaggio MP3 500, which is comparatively easy.
I suspect it has something to do with the larger suspension travel on the NC.... Got to lift it higher.

That's the truth. First time I put my NC up on the centerstand I was shocked how heavy it was to get up there.
And this is coming from a ~600 lbs Piaggio MP3 500, which is comparatively easy.
I suspect it has something to do with the larger suspension travel on the NC.... Got to lift it higher.

+1. Just installed mine a couple days ago and surprised it was a bit more work to get the bike up on it than I expected. I am sure practice to get the technique down will help. Installation was easy and thanks to whoever posted to use a pickup tie down ratchet strap to connect the spring, the spring just dropped into place while I was taking the slack out of the strap.

Back