• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cebter stand: Sw Motech vs Honda

Markino

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm thinking to buy the center stand but I can't make a decision between the SW Motech and the Original Honda.
Which is the best option and why, in your opinion?

Since this summer I've just creep below the footrest to the asphalt... mounting the center stand will I get more problem? Does it will reduce the turning angle and/or will I crap the asphalt with center stand befor I crap with the footrest?

The Honda stand fits and functions perfectly. It does not reduce cornering clearance. I know nothing about the aftermarket stands.

Does anyone know why Honda is having such a hard time getting accessories out for a two year old production bike? The last release date for my larger windshield was November 6th. That obviously didn't happen.

Does anyone know why Honda is having such a hard time getting accessories out for a two year old production bike? The last release date for my larger windshield was November 6th. That obviously didn't happen.

I got tired of waiting for the one I ordered 2 months ago, so I bought one off Ebay for less then retail.

The centerstand was not available at the dealer here till this week. Not an issue really as winter rides are short, and really only wanted it for summer traveling. They gave me a 10% off without asking for one. Nice to have a dealer here to support. Holding off on the panniers till closer to spring, may even go with soft luggage.

Art

I'm either lucky or stupid (the former seems unlikely, and the latter is well-proven... :D ), but the bike I'll be picking up later this week has been sitting on my dealer's showroom floor for a while. It has the center stand, taller windscreen, saddlebags, light bar... it kinda has a lot of stuff on it now that I think about it. I don't honestly care to have a number of the items, but they're offering a _very_ good deal, and I like that shop, so it's kind of a winner all around. Hope you guys can get your accessories soon!

Back