• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

camping on the NC this weekend

Thanks for sharing these videos. The music alone took me back to a time in my life that I really miss now a days. That era and 2 wheels were some of the best times in my life. But that said, riding now with the same buddies and having so much fun. Just doing it on different bikes and at lower speeds on a bit better road surfaces. LOL!

Glad you enjoyed the videos...and the music ( 2 of my favorite songs!) :)

Spent 4 years, early 60s, in Panama as a kid with my Dad in the Navy. He was a good friend with the C.O. of the Jungle Warfare School so as a 10 year old I got some awesome tours.

That is the exact location I am referring to. That is some serious camping there.

Whether you chose to sleep in a hammock or sleep on the ground I would definitly pack a tarp big enough to cover your sleeping area and some bungie cords. Not sure if you have any room left on the bike or have a tarp already. You never know when a little rain will decide to pop in. Waking up to rain sucks but if you have overhead cover the sound of it tapping on the tarp is soothing. LOL

Last edited:
Back