• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MotoGP: Featuring the “Best Weekend Ever for KTM”

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday’s Spanish Grand Prix saw a plethora of orange hit the forefront of MotoGP’s lists; from Jack Miller and Brad Binder’s podium wins for the sprint/main, to the re-emergence of test and development rider Dani Pedrosa to top seven, you could say team KTM’s been crushing it.

Dani Pedrosa, in particular, has been hitting headlines. This is the first time “Baby Samurai” has hit official GP asphalt since 2021’s Styrian Grand Prix in Austria, and he hit the track easy, blasting past the finish line with a very nice 13 points (via Google’s MotoGP standing lists).

He’s not crying. You’re crying.

Dani Pedrosa, not crying.  Media sourced from Motorsport.
Dani Pedrosa, not crying.  Media sourced from Motorsport.

Dani Pedrosa, not crying. Media sourced from Motorsport.

“Basically, in general, I would say that it was a fantastic weekend for me, especially personally,” enthuses Pedrosa in coverage from Motorcycle Sports.

“For the team, it was a great outcome, and we managed to place the three bikes in the top six [sprint race] and top seven [main race]. I think it was the best weekend ever for KTM, both times with Brad and Jack on the podium.”

As for Miller… well, he’s risen from “most doubted rider on the grid” to coming in a solid third place for both the sprint and the main race yesterday – and he’s having an absolute blast on his Team Orange KTM RC16.

Jack Miller, currently in third place for KTM. Media sourced from Wikipedia.

“I’m having a ball… I love this stuff, I love it so much,” agrees Miller in coverage from AutoSport.

“A lot of guys in this championship sit there and complain about the bike they are on, about how other bikes are better… [but] if you really want it, go out and do it. It’s not hard.”

“I wasn’t going to stick around where I was… it’s called taking a risk on yourself. People in business do it all the time. If you trust in yourself enough, yeah, it can come back to bite you in the arse, but I trust in myself enough and my ability and in the people I have working with me.”

“We took a risk, and it feels mega when it comes off.”

The Spanish Grand Prix, a round that took place yesterday. Media sourced from AutoSport.
The Spanish Grand Prix, a round that took place yesterday. Media sourced from AutoSport.

Team Red’s Bagnaia is square in first place with 34 points, landing Ducati a proud moment and a half… but will he be able to keep his seat in the next round at France’s Bugatti Circuit?

*Media sourced from Motorcycle Sports and AutoSport as well as Wikipedia*​

The post MotoGP: Featuring the “Best Weekend Ever for KTM” appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back