• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bye bye ncx, gone in 60 seconds

Thank you guys for your condolences and such quick replies. I know you love me.
Yeah I left the key in the ignition.

Taking a train back wearing ATGATT is NOT funny.
Here are some photos which were still in my handphone.

20140401_150333_zps637c7560.jpg

boo...*smile please*
20140401_133742_zps48089269.jpg

Lesson: Park where you can see your bike and always remove key when going away even for 30 seconds. Still love me? :p

My deepest sympathies to you. I feel like a close friend has "Passed Away", in a way someone has.

Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.

Ok...for the record, read up....my second post (with pics) had admitted to the joke.
It was hidden between the 2 pictures.

My bike was not stolen.
But the risk and danger is real, that was also my message (trying to be helpful).

Hope you guys are not too pissed. I feel grateful that you all had kind words for me.

Thanks guys.
~~~~~

If it makes sense, then just close this thread.
:p

I hope this post has made a tinkling in the back of your neck and the relief which came when I said it was just a joke.

OK, this is a just a joke!

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! well done sir! :D LBS, take a chill pill, it is the one day a year this is allowed. THE ONE DAY ONLY! Right Happy?

Yes bamamate, I thought you guys will forgive me when you see my photos....taken today and that's no joke.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Guys, I just love you man....
Read my picture post again....carefully.
Please still love me...?

I will love you because you are a fellow rider who risks his life, as I do, for an intangible.
That you think April Fool's jokes are fun.... well... to each his own.

Last edited:
Ok...for the record, read up....my second post (with pics) had admitted to the joke.
It was hidden between the 2 pictures.

My bike was not stolen.
But the risk and danger is real, that was also my message (trying to be helpful).

Hope you guys are not too pissed. I feel grateful that you all had kind words for me.

Thanks guys.
~~~~~

If it makes sense, then just close this thread.

I hope this post has made a tinkling in the back of your neck and the relief which came when I said it was just a joke.

OK, this is a just a joke!
7.jpg

You have the right to remain silent !

SmileyRightToRemainSilent.jpg

00.jpg

Back