• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

bollocks oh bollocks!

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it was misty this morning a bit like sea fret,so we decided to go shopping.
coming home the sun was out so after dinner we went for a short run to Richmond.
an enjoyable ride,happy as a lark so to speak.
took my new camera with 20x zoom.
we took some pictures of the area.some for us and some to post on here.
while we were eating ice cornet an old guy tried to get on his bike(a vincent) but fell over so I dashed over to help him.
once it was all ok.
I called the wife over bringing my helmet etc.
wife gave me the helmet etc and off we head home.
about 15 miles we stopped at a picturesque village bang that when I realise we've lost the camera.
oh f*ck,wify said she picked up along with the helmet.
she can't recall what had happened and neither can I.
it was a brand new camera and I've only used twice.
I bought just before Xmas for hols and family etc.
I kept the old one to use when out on the bike.
but my son said why don't you use the camera Dad no good stuck the draw for months on end.
so I decided I'll take it out today so someone got a new camera with our pictures in it.
big-tears.gif

Put an insertion with the local paper in the lost and found. If someone picked it up they are likely looking for you. Most are honest and would love to get the camera back to you. If there was a local business near by contact them to see if the camera showed up there.

Good luck and don't give up yet.

Put an insertion with the local paper in the lost and found. If someone picked it up they are likely looking for you. Most are honest and would love to get the camera back to you. If there was a local business near by contact them to see if the camera showed up there.

Good luck and don't give up yet.

Im with RuggyBuggy...stay positive and make a few calls. Most (not all) but most people are honest and would probably love to be able to return a camera with pictures to its rightful owner. I cant even begin to tell you how many wallets and phones I have found in all my motorcycling and bicycling adventures. If there is not address to mail the item to, I usually turn them in to the nearest restaurant or business as I figured it would be the best bet to getting it back to its owner. GOOD LUCK!!

bollocks ... I grew up thinking "bollocks" were a rock band since a famous "Sex Pistols" album was "Never mind the bollocks, here are the Sex Pistols"

bollocks
ˈbɒləks/Submit
nounBRITISHvulgar slang
the testicles.
nonsense; rubbish (used to express contempt or disagreement, or as an exclamation of annoyance).

I have as much chance of getting that back as much as nelson getting his eye back.

we'll buy a new one tomorrow. we away this weekend for our annual hols so we can't wait.

I have as much chance of getting that back as much as nelson getting his eye back.

History Buff digression: After getting himself killed at Trafalgar (coast of spain), Nelson's crew had a problem. How to get the captain's body home to England absent any kind of refrigeration....solution?

His crew put him in a wine barrel, full of wine, for the trip home. Guess that's one way to keep the celebrated sea Captain ... preserved.

this is the replacement. bought it this morning..
now we can take pictures of little willies riding harleys;).
u_22074691.jpg

Back