• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bird, Bird, Birds the Word (err...was the Word)

wgwgoldwing

So long folks!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A few years ago, I kept smelling that smell of death in my garage. I figured it must have been a mouse that crawled into a box somewhere and died. Didn't think much more about it. A few months later while detailing my previous goldwing I discovered this:

wgwgoldwing-albums-misc-picture1890-bird1.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-misc-picture1891-bird2.jpg

Imagine it's surprise when it got sucked into the powerful jaws of a Honda. :)

The bad thing is (other than the tragic death), I don't even remember a close call with a bird. He/she was totally off my radar.

WGW

The bad thing is (other than the tragic death), I don't even remember a close call with a bird. He/she was totally off my radar.WGW

You always feel bad when you see something like this and wonder how it could happen without noticing it. In my area we have so much wild life that seems to be bent on suicide that I hate to ride right at dusk or dawn when it appearers that every animal in the state decides to cross the road or fly at about helmet height.

When I bought my 85 GL1200, I brought it home and gave it a inspection. I bet there was a cup of dog food in the air box.
I never found the mouse that was hording it though.

Back