• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike Going

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Today I finally made the hard decision to part with my Crossrunner. I have ordered a brand new Honda CBF1000FA with full Honda luggage to be collect on March 1st which is the day of the new registrations

thought you were going for another cross runner?
anyway is this it? looks nice.
media

newer bike

$(KGrHqF,!hcFC96Y(M)kBQ1FO8!7R!~~_12.JPG

Last edited:
:cool: Congrats!

I was eyeing one of those a lot, back when first realising my BMW was a piece of crap, and desperately trying to get rid of it/trade it in.

Finances just never worked out I'm afraid. :(

In the end though things worked out better getting the NCX, as I decided to change my riding habits to slower, (hopefully) dirtier mucking about, lol.

thought you were going for another cross runner?
anyway is this it? looks nice.
media

newer bike

$(KGrHqF,!hcFC96Y(M)kBQ1FO8!7R!~~_12.JPG

That's one except mine will be red and have fairing lowers, I will post pics when I get it.
I was going to get another CR but when I heard the deal I couldn't refuse. I got several hundred more pounds trade in for my CR. The price of the CBF was reduced to that of the Crossrunner.Luggage was at dealers cost other accessories at discount +free fitting. Finally 1st service & 4k miles service free except for parts

Why oh why can't Honda bring some of the bikes you guys get over here. I've never seen that before but if available stateside there would probably be one sitting next to the nc

Americans shouldn't go sniffing around Honda sites of other countries......it's too depressing looking at all of the cool bikes everyone else gets. The American market is driven by Goldwings and cruisers. I'm glad we get what we get. It could be worse I guess.
Mike

Americans shouldn't go sniffing around Honda sites of other countries......it's too depressing looking at all of the cool bikes everyone else gets. The American market is driven by Goldwings and cruisers. I'm glad we get what we get. It could be worse I guess.
Mike

On the other hand British riders shouldn't look at Bike prices (or those for fuel) in America as it's too depressing

Back