• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Beemer's first road trip for 2013

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I leave Wednesay AM 10/28 for New York on the NC. My first road trip since the combined five surgeries. I will have a Spot tracker going in case you care to follow. I am taking my time on the backroads and avoiding interstate. I am not sure how much riding I will be able to tolerate so I am just going to play it by ear. I may try to land in Salamanca, NY for Thursday evening (there is an inn and restaurant there that I like) and on to Watkins Glen on Friday. Wednesday night is a toss-up, but I am going to head towards Kinsua Bridge State Park in Pennsylvania.

Linky (active after Wednesday AM)...

SPOT Shared Page

Have a great trip and ride safe. Glad you've recovered well enough to make the journey.

Salamanca, historical Spanish town with the oldest European active university :)

What a wonderful feeling to be able to ride again after a few months down. I know you will enjoy. Good Riding!5.jpg

SmileyHeavenly.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back