• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Barkbuster/handguard install?

I hear ya. I am 4 hours north of you and right now if the morning temp is above 35deg F, I don't have to put thermals on to get to work. :) My hands are the only thing that suffer my short 20 minute commute which is half highway and I have been contemplating getting some hand guards. I just don't like the price of the Bark Busters. Christmas is coming so who knows what Santa will buy himself.

Living in Sudbury you are just a short drive to Santa's house. Give him all my best. And tell him I really want a new exhaust for Christmas!

Side note: Can you believe my mother in-law, coming back from an alaskian trip, was conviced see was in the North Pole! Nope thats a tourist trap not the real north pole.

I have heated grios & manual transmission too. Did you have an issue getting the stock weight out?

I installed mine yesterday. On my short ride today, I realized that I have them a little too low. Bummer since that means a fresh install, but it's only about 5 minutes per side.

Since I have the heated grips on the manual transmission, I have a lot of wires coming to and from the handle bars. I had to route the cables around the mounts for the barkbusters. In my case, I'll have to move the mount for the BBs over the cables whereas they're currently under the cables. An inconvenience at best. BTW - they look great! (Pics coming).

I cut my weights in half and used longer bolts,this has worked good so far .
196e0880b90c473d49c6ccc7079843f6.jpg

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

Back