• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Backpack for Frunk

bonnielover

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for the perfect backpack for the frunk. The closest I found so far it the 2013 Osprey Daylight series ($49US).
Daylite UPDATED - Osprey Packs, Inc :2013: Official Site

The bag is rated at 13liters (Frunk is claimed 21liters by Honda). The bag's size is 18" x 9" x 8"
The backpack can hold a 15" macair, but I use it for my gym bag - gym shoes, shower flip-flops, toiletries and workout clothes. Side pockets are good for sunglass case and water bottle. And there's still room in the frunk outside the bag to stuff miscellaneous stuff.
Only problem is the bag is a bit tall for the frunk and I need to leave the top few inches empty and crunch it down to fit -- i.e., close the frunk without having to jam it shut. The stiff backing on the bag makes this a little effort to do, but I'm thinking of cutting off the top 2-3" of the protective pad, which is accessible without ripping anything open.
What would be perfect is a bag that's 16-17" high and about 10" wide -- anyone find such a thing?

To me a backpack makes more sense than other type bags because you can always wear it while riding in case you want to throw something else in the tank.

FWIW, the other bag I have (which I use for airline carry on - holds macair, iPad, and lots of junk) is a carry-on bag from Territory Ahead. It's a bit pricey, but a great fit. 15.5" x 8" x 10.5"
Guy Stuff Cabin Bag Regular | Territory

Paul (2003 Sportster, NC700x - Givi shield, lowered 1.25" with Soupy link & sidestand)

Last edited:
I got mine at walmart.side pockets.inner small pockets.a good size main pocket.a laptop pouch that i won't use.water bottle and a hydro pouch if you want to add one.a chest strap would fit in frunk if need be and paid 18.00.very strong and water proof.

Back