• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Babyface Frame Sliders

CB4ME

Reaction score
Visit site
Latest farkle:

BFS0.jpg

BFS1.jpg

BFS2.jpg

Easy to install - remove 3 bolts on each side, attach mounting plates, then attach sliders.

Purchased from Samurider.com. Takashi threw in a free shop rag with the shipment, shown in the first picture.

That aluminum work is very beautiful looking :cool:

I admit I would be a wee bit self conscious about having the "baby face" monikers lol but that's just me

I cringe more at the engine case bolt mounts- it would suck to have the threads pulled out or the case bolt flanges snap off in a spill or tip over. :eek:

They look good. The website said that you have to cut the cowl. Yours don't look like you've had to cut anything. Also, is there an advantage to these over engine guards or is it a matter of personal preference? These seem to be much more budget friendly than others I've seen.

The lower cowl on my bike was removed to install a skid plate so I didn't have to contend with it. But to me it looks like you'd simply have to remove the cowl to get to one bolt on each side, install the sliders and then reinstall the cowl. These pictures are from Babyface:

006-sh017.jpg

006-sh017-3.jpg

I personally think a well designed engine guard will provide significantly more protection than a slider. I have SW-Motech's on my CB. But I wanted to keep a slim appearance on this bike so I opted for the next best thing. In this case Form over Function.

In the event of a crash, my hope is that the aluminum brackets would fail before any threads were pulled out.

Thank you both very much for the pictures and opinions on the sliders! I agree the frame attached R&G might be better in crash but the BF certainly look nicer!

Can or do you use the Babyface frame sliders as Highway pegs or are they just too high and uncomfortable to use as Highway pegs

Last edited:
They look like they could work, but the thought of using them as highway pegs didn't enter my mind. But then I haven't done any all day rides on this bike and I think they'd be a good place to stretch.

IMG_2253.jpg

Back